Thursday, July 31, 2008

NetSketch



Ok, so I know I haven't posted in a while...but for good reason! I've joined the technology revolution and am now the proud owner of an iPod touch. Yea, yea, the Lauren you know and love...is getting techie.

I'll spare you all the geeking out over the device in general, but what I really have to spazz about is NetSketch. Now, thanks to this little app, what little attention span I had to begin with has been totally compromised by my newfound ability to create small colorful drawings on my iPod. This will be my undoing, mark my words. And what's great is that the software seems to be continually evolving to meet user's needs. Finer paint brushes? Yes, please. Eye dropper tool? Oh hellz yea. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. 

Hold on, I gotta go twitter this.

0 comments: