Sunday, July 6, 2008

flu on the 4th

Just a message to let you know that the blog is on a brief hiatus. I've been struck by some sort of mutant-flu strain that has me in a headlock and won't let go. As a result I've missed out on July 4th and the subsequent celebrations with family and friends (so sorry guys). I usually pride myself on my bulletproof immune system, but this virus got through somehow and now has the run of the place. Once I've a) unstuck myself from the bed sheets and b) gained enough energy eat something other than ginger ale I will hopefully be back to myself again.

This concludes our broadcasting day.

6 comments:

kell said...

So sorry you're not feeling well!
Hellboy and the Golden Army will be arriving soon to cheer you up!

Lauren said...

Aww, thanks.
You know me too well :)

Jeanette said...

Aw, feel better! Sorry to hear!

jessica said...

u better yet dear?

Erin said...

Loves it. Simply loves it.
xoxo
er

Lauren said...

Hey all, I'm better now. Thanks for the well-wishes.
New posts are on the way!